About The Event
Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium is the world’s leading international conference and exhibition dedicated to ultra-low-emission aircraft technology and full-electric flight possibilities.
Launched in 2015, Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium has firmly established itself as the premier event for high-level aerospace engineers and designers, leading research academics, propulsion engineers, aircraft manufacturers, heads of electrical system design and engineering, and anyone working on developing the future of aircraft technology. More than 70 expert speakers from around the world will present their views and current findings. Come and join over 200 attendees for two days of high-level networking and knowledge sharing.
The two-day event will cover all aspects of aerospace activity, from general aviation, eVTOL and smaller regional aircraft to larger commercial airliners. Its purpose is to highlight the fast-paced development of hybrid propulsion, electrical subsystem architecture and more electric aircraft, and to discuss the vast research into the increased electrification of aircraft and the possibilities and challenges that brings.
With over 40 exhibitors displaying the very latest technologies, visitors can expect to see cutting-edge solutions to decarbonize the aerospace industry, working toward the ACARE 2050 goal of climate-neutral air mobility.
Come and join us for two days of high-level networking and knowledge sharing.
Read the showguide to see the complete listings for 40 exhibitors, 70+ speakers, the conference program, useful information and more.
The Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium papers will focus on but will not be limited to:
- The possibilities created by aircraft hybridization
- Commercial aircraft application possibilities and research
- eVTOL propulsion and aircraft design
- Battery technologies
- Electric motor technologies
- More electric aircraft for non-propulsive systems
- High-speed engine and turbofan technologies
- Real-world fuel-saving possibilities
- Fuel cell technology
- Energy storage systems
- Increasing flight range through hybridization
- The possibilities of pure electric-only commercial and military flight
- Safety and legislative considerations
- Case studies on existing global electric and hybrid research programs
- Overcoming engineering challenges
- Best design practices
- Investment possibilities
- Additional advantages of increased electrification
- Range-extender technologies
Wednesday, September 27
08:45hrs – 18:00hrs
Thursday, September 28
09:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Check here for updates
Event venue location info