About The Event
Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium is the world’s leading international conference dedicated to ultra-low-emission aircraft technology and full-electric flight possibilities.
The two-day event will cover all aspects of aerospace activity, from general aviation, eVTOL and smaller regional aircraft to larger commercial airliners. Its purpose is to highlight the fast-paced development of hybrid propulsion, electrical subsystem architecture and more electric aircraft, and discuss the vast research into increased electrification of aircraft and the possibilities and challenges that brings.
Now in its ninth year, Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium has firmly established itself as the premier event for high-level aerospace engineers, designers, leading research academics, propulsion engineers, aircraft manufacturers, heads of electrical system design and engineering, and anyone working on developing the future of aircraft technology. More than 70 expert speakers from around the world will present their views and current findings. Come and join over 200 attendees for two days of high-level networking and knowledge sharing.
Returning to its origins in Bremen, the 2023 edition of the conference will be co-located with Hydrogen Technology Expo, featuring over 350 of the world’s leading hydrogen and fuel cell technology companies.
The Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium papers will focus on but will not be limited to:
- The possibilities created by aircraft hybridization
- Commercial aircraft application possibilities and research
- eVTOL propulsion and aircraft design
- Battery technologies
- Electric motor technologies
- More electric aircraft for non-propulsive systems
- High-speed engine and turbofan technologies
- Real-world fuel-saving possibilities
- Fuel cell technology
- Energy storage systems
- Increasing flight range through hybridization
- The possibilities of pure electric-only commercial and military flight
- Safety and legislative considerations
- Case studies on existing global electric and hybrid research programs
- Overcoming engineering challenges
- Best design practices
- Investment possibilities
- Additional advantages of increased electrification
- Range-extender technologies
First speakers announced
Check here for updates
Download as PDF
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the above file
Welcome to the Press Center for Electric & Hybrid Aerospace Technology Symposium 2023.
Sales managerRichard De Courcy
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExpo Team
visa queriesVisa team
Event venue location info